Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Week Two in Alaska!

The beauty of the Last Frontier!

One of the many views from a little boat dock taken when we were coming home from lunch on Saturday.


Bethany all dressed up for church with the sweater and bonnet that was made for her! :-) This past sunday we tried out the Soldotna Bible Chapel and we really enjoyed it! We are hoping to try out College Heights church this next sunday


Exploring on our way home from the office on Monday. We stopped at another boat dock. :-)


We are in week two of our Alaska adventure and sadly we have not gotten to do much exploring. Since thursday last week when I posted last week we have been graciously received in many homes for dinner and lunch. Jonathan has been kept very busy at the office and I have been going to things such as Tot-time and trying to help out at the office as well. To all of you who think that I could possibly be bored rest assured that I am not! I actually had to take tuesday and excuse myself to take a day to rest and relax with Bethany. Today I am taking the day to blog, e-mail, and write letters and other things. Also I will try to attempt to start our newsletter. We are really enjoying the people and the area is beautiful and it is a perfect place to raise a family!

1 comment:

  1. Awe sounds like fun. Hopefully we'll be up there with you eventually

    ReplyDelete